You can’t manage what you don’t measure. This holds true for most things but especially when it comes to energy. An Energy Audit is the first thing you must do if you’re looking to improve your building’s energy performance. And just like how you need a medical checkup every now and then, your building needs to have an audit from time to time to ensure that the systems inside are performing as per their intended design.
We offer different levels of Energy Audit according to your building’s needs. And using the data gathered from the audit, we give our recommendations on how you could improve your building’s energy performance.
- Understand how your building uses energy
- Identify areas for improvement
- Make informed decisions backed up with real data based on your building’s operating conditions
A common theme we encounter among buildings that we’ve worked on is that there’s a mismatch between the design assumptions and the actual operating needs of the building. This results in less than optimized building systems that consume more energy than necessary. After conducting an Energy Audit, all these problems are revealed, but amidst all these problems, opportunities also present themselves.
That is where our Energy Specialists come in. We can help you identify those opportunities and propose solutions that suit your budget and your energy-saving goals.
- Identify which systems in your building are using energy inefficiently
- Understand the various energy-saving solutions that are available for your specific case, starting from no-cost solutions to major retrofits
- Back up your decision to invest in a major equipment replacement with energy-saving projections and a guarantee of ROI in a set period of time
Building Management System & Remote Monitoring Service
You’ve taken the time to optimize the design of your building, and you have installed all the right equipment for your building’s needs, but if you don’t properly manage how these systems are used during its operation, you still might not be able to realize your energy-saving goals.
With our Building Management System and Remote Monitoring Service, you’ll have someone to watch and ensure that your systems are working according to its intended design. We will alert you of any anomalies in your systems’ performance so you can rectify them as soon as possible. It’s like having a doctor constantly checking up on your health 24/7.
- Be aware of any system failure or inefficiencies before they cause problems for your building’s occupants
- Prolong the lifetime of your equipment by making sure they are running at their optimal conditions
- Make it easier to renew your Green Mark certification with the monthly reports that we provide
Energy Efficiency Opportunities Assessment (EEOA)
The industrial sector consumes the most energy in Singapore, which means it has the biggest potential to save energy as well. But most of the opportunities to save on energy are only available during the early stages of the design process when nothing is yet set in stone. It is also much easier and more effective to implement energy efficiency measures early in the design stage compared to retrofitting a facility to improve its energy efficiency.
With an Energy Efficiency Opportunities Assessment (EEOA), you’ll discover these energy-saving opportunities available for your specific case and justify spending on systems that you know will bring benefits to your business for years to come.
- Lower capital costs due to right-sizing of equipment during the design stage
- Lower operating costs due to system synergies and equipment running at optimal capacities, which also lead to lower maintenance costs
- Comply with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) requirements for EEOA to be conducted for new ventures
AHU Fan Replacement
There are a lot of ways to save energy for building owners. While it makes sense to optimize first the equipment that consumes the most energy in your building, which are your chillers, this may not be a practical approach for some especially if your building is just less than 10 years in operation.
That’s where your AHUs come in. The second most energy-consuming system in a typical commercial building are the fans inside your Air Handling Units. And with the advancements in fan technology nowadays, you can get energy savings of 25-50% just by replacing the fans in your AHUs.
- Achieve the same flow rates and thermal conditions while saving on energy costs
- Lower maintenance costs associated with less efficient fan systems
- Possibly improve sound levels from Air Handling Units and ducting in office spaces
Remote Monitoring Service
AHU Fan Replacement
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2023, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.