New Residential Building
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Platinum
- Estimated energy savings: 921,674 kWh/yr; Estimated water savings: 9,096 m3/yr; RETV (Residential Thermal Transmittance Value): 19.85 W/m2.
- High performance glazing for better RETV and optimum indoor noise levels.
- Ventilation simulation is carried out to aid in the design of the dwelling units for good natural ventilation.
- Use of cool paint for the entire east and west façades.
- Energy efficient air-conditioners that are rated with 4 ticks under SELS.
- Rain water harvesting and drip irrigation system. WELS water fittings result in 22% savings.
- Extensive greenery on Level 1 and 3 (GnP of 5.995).
- Pneumatic waste collection system.
- Non-chemical termite treatment system.
Remote Monitoring Service
AHU Fan Replacement
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2022, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.