If you’re ready to get started, we are just one email/call/chat away.
Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital
New Non-Residential Building
Green Mark Award for Buildings – Platinum
- Estimated energy savings: 19,835,944 kWh/yr; estimated water savings: 68,350 m3/yr; Ettv: 36.6 W/m2.
- Efficient façade design and shading.
- Ward design and layout that enhances natural ventilation for user comfort.
- Careful space planning to harness day lighting for a healthy healing environment, with lush green and glarefree window views.
- Simulation tools for facade optimisation and verification of heat gain, daylighting, glare and acoustics.
- Permanent measurement and verification instrumentation for the monitoring of chilled-water plant efficiency and heat balancing.
- Heat recovery for spaces with air-conditioning run for 24 hours.
- Extensive greenery such as landscape sky terraces, rooftop and ground level gardens, thus achieving a green plot
ratio of 4.7
Remote Monitoring Service
AHU Fan Replacement
Green Mark Consultancy
Total Building Performance
Solar & Sun Path Analysis
Daylight & Glare Analysis
©2005-2023, G-Energy Global Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved.